What to Bring to an Appointment
- Insurance cards
- Any previous hearing tests
- Appropriate referrals needed for your insurance
- If you have Medicare, please bring a signed referral/prescription for “comprehensive audiological exam” with an appropriate diagnosis code.
- If you are coming for hearing aids, please bring a signed referral/prescription from an ear-nose-throat physician stating that you are “medically cleared for hearing aids”.
- We will be participating with the following insurances: Medicare, Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Keystone, Aetna, Oxford, GHI/Emblem, Amerihealth, Cigna, and United Healthcare.
- And most importantly, thoughts and goals about what situations better hearing is desired!
Important Patient Forms & Documents
In preparation for you visit with us, please click to download and review these patient documents and forms. Reading this information and bringing these completed forms with you to your appointment will help us better serve your specific audiological needs.