Location 1: 215 Union Avenue, Suite C, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Location 2: 601 Ewing Street, Suite B5, Princeton, NJ 08540
Specializing in CROS and BICROS fittings for single sided hearing loss
Currently Offered Services
- Comprehensive adult audiologic evaluations and hearing aid dispensing, including tympanometry/acoustic reflex (middle ear) and DPOAE (inner ear) functioning tests, as prescribed by your physician. Please bring a prescription by your physician to your appointment, if you have Medicare, or appropriate referrals for other insurances.
- Currently we offer limited pediatric audiologic evaluations as well. We would be happy to discuss with you, please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information.
- Ototoxicity monitoring, as prescribed by an oncologist.
- Hearing aid dispensing. Please bring a prescription from your physician stating that you are medically cleared for hearing aids.
- Custom-made earmold impressions for Musician Monitors, Swim Molds and Noise Protection
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus evaluations: matching and maskers
- Assistive listening devices (specifically for TV, amplified telephones,)
- Auditory Processing Evaluations (age 7 and up)
- Auditory processing therapy made fun for kids! We are excited to now offer in office sessions and access to sessions at home which are overseen by Dr. Said.
- Balance/Fall Risk Testing: A thorough evaluation of balance and fall risk. If you ever have any dizzy/lightheadedness/imbalance episodes, this test will determine your risk for falling and certain physical therapies may be recommended.